Sunday, October 18, 2009

Resources: Facebook?!

I was pleasantly surprised to learn that there are many groups on Facebook that are devoted to nursing moms of children with dairy allergies or sensitivites, or focused on older kids (and even adults) with dairy allergies. If you have a Facebook account, try searching for the following phrases and join the groups you find:
  • Nursing mom recipes
  • MPSI kids
  • Milk allergy
  • A milk allergy is not a weakness
  • Eating dairy free
  • Cow's milk protein allergy in babies
  • Parents of fussy or 'high needs' babies
I have been a member (or fan) of the Nursing Mom Recipes group on Facebook for a while and have enjoyed getting notifications when they post new recipes. They just posted a yummy-looking pumpkin/banana bread recipe that I am looking forward to trying. I haven't eaten a baked treat in over 6 months!! The rest of the groups I just found today, so we'll see what kind of resource they provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment